1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

flashing the spiderchip

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by futboll14, Jan 8, 2005.

1. futboll14

futboll14 Member

I need help. I bought the spiderchip for my xbox. It is a version 1.3. I had no problem putting the chip in,but can't seem to flash the chip. We have tried almost everything. We've tried numerous different bios, dummy files, different cdr's and cdrw's it still won't seem to flash. Sometimes it says no bios found halting, sometimes it just spits the cd back out. I tried to load it from the harddrive it say bios found but doesn't do anything more. Please somebody help me out. This is getting very frustrating.

2. chroag

chroag Member

I have the same problem in my 1.6b xbox. I have tried the same, without success. I would really appreciate any help.

3. e.j.fudd

e.j.fudd Member

tada welcome to hell guys...been here for the last 2 weeks, with a 1.0 spider and 1.0 xbox...tried so many differnt variable its sad....

4. spoffer

spoffer Guest

What type of controller are you using? This may seem wierd, but I intalled 4 spider chips and if I use a non original xbox controller it give me problems. Also they are coming out with a programmer for the chip soon too.
    Hope this helps.