1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FM2005

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by Andy_New, Nov 8, 2004.

1. Andy_New

Andy_New Member

Having a little trouble making a backup of this one.
    I used A-Ray to find that it has safedisk 3.20 protection. Then i used appropriate settings (I think) and burnt with Alcohol 120%. It appears i can install from the disk but it cant be a proper 1:1 as i couldnt run the game i had already installed from this disk.
    Having read some threads i found a guide that said padus disc juggler is better for copying this type of protected disc. But the settings were pictures that are no longer in the thread. Can anyone tell me how i should burn the disc using DJ?
    Also dont know if my burner is 2-sheep but i just downloaded a test procedure so i'll try that soon. But if anyone knows its a toshiba SD-R 6112 laptop burner.
    Thanks !

2. pollushon

pollushon Regular member

2 sheep 1 sheep 0 sheep, its a hard one to pick, the software you use will make little to no difference on the copy. Some burners do it some dont. You can try it with bypass EFM error and turn on emulations, or try without and emulations. It still mightnt work. The EFM test can sometimes be inaccurate, i've heard stories of people passing the 3 sheep test, which at the moment is theoretically impossible. The 3 sheep test is designed to be failed, to check its accuracy. Virtual Drives are a good alternative.

3. Andy_New

Andy_New Member

There's something on this game that meant i had to uninstall clone cd as it came up with an error message 'cd/dvd emulation software enabled' and wouldnt load the game. I dont think it will let you run any kind of emulation software at the same time as the game therefore (though ive not tried). I really would like to make a full backup copy if possible.

Can anyone help?
    Anyone familiar with this burner or this game?