1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Following SpannerUK How do i protect My DVD ?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by carl97, Dec 11, 2007.

1. carl97

carl97 Guest

It is an old thread This i know, And Admin whats the access problem with a Socalled Newbie?

I was trying to help, i have this problem for a while and i am trying to contribute to the issue unlike so many others at the time. And your not helping by assuming i am a spammer or what ever. I know you dont have to post this but i am persuing my question and remarks are there to validate the issue people are asking about, Both negative and positive.

I have created my DVD Video Tutorial on how to repair the average laptop and repair the power jack, and have spend 100's of hours making this, Nr. one issue is ready and it is free, the second issue is released in the next couple of days and needs protecting from thieves that rip dvd's i would like some new advice on how to encrypt DVD Video so as it wont get ripped. If i can't find good enough protection then i am not going to share this data end of.
    At the moment with the times i am concidering creating a stand alone USB data device or Hardware tech as to the Sky card encryption but with a feature to register wholesalers and to identify individual product. 8 Gb memory is good enough as it is cheap enough technology now adays. But i need to protect it

2. iluvendo

iluvendo Active member

I have seen companies with a problem such as ypurs, and their solution was to put the video onto a read only format on a server(with no download capabilities). People that wanted the video needed to purchase the secure server loaded with the video. I'm afraid that this is not much help.