1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Font

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by PS2FREAK, Apr 19, 2003.

1. PS2FREAK

PS2FREAK Member

Hi I think the forums are good but not the font. My settings are at "medium" for font size on internet explorer but the font still seems to be too small and hard to read. Any tips?

2. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

bigger monitor? sit closer? change your settings? seriously, you gotta find what works for you, but you cant expect the site to change because you cant see it, surely there's a way you can correct this on your own machine. I'm sure the site uses the settings they do because it's best for the site. play with your settings, see what you can do, if you cant fix it, come on back and we'll try to get you seeing stuff again (of course, that is if you can see this lol)

3. loaded

loaded Moderator Staff Member

Can you see how many fingers I am holding up ??!!

Paul.

4. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

5. loaded

loaded Moderator Staff Member

No, just one.

;-)

Paul.

6. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

I use the site daily (surprise?-) with 1600x1200 resolution with 17" monitor (== pretty small text) using IE and Medium font size and I don't have any problems whatsoever reading the text and my eyesight isn't exactly the best possible one.

But the site has been built so that those who have problems, can and should adjust their browser settings to use a bigger font size (i.e. no pixelsize fixed font sizes here) to overcome possible problems.

Some of the pages, I admit, use helluva small font size, such as the "DVD layer search tool"'s search results pages -- this is simply because one line of the search results has so much data on it that with bigger font size, it would wrap stupidly the lines even with a big resolution/browser size.