1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Food

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by Gaurangp, Jul 20, 2005.

1. rihgt682

rihgt682 Regular member

So hooters have hot girls who serve beers? What happends if you don't give them a tip?

2. Doggy_Bot

Doggy_Bot Guest

Whack you on the side of the head, inject cloroforme into you... you wake up on the side of the road wondering who the f*** you are and what the hell intense pain is on the side of your head! thats pretty much it!

3. duxbubble

duxbubble Member

is AfterDawn perferably a male site? or are there female threads and male threads? and this is just a male thread? i'm new so i'm trying to figure this site out?! Anywho, my fav is bulgolgi!!! yummy! wonder if anyone knows what that is?

(asian marinated beef slices ate with been sprouts, kim chi or anyother asian side dish you like n sticky rice) but i like mahi mahi and steak too. ooh and a baked potato

4. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

there are females here but are out numbered by the guys

5. arniebear

arniebear Active member

I visited Hooters several times and I am not sure how good the food was, but the something was excellent.

6. tEChniiQue

tEChniiQue Guest

@arniebear

You know it!! Born in Charleston South Carolina and I was in Georgia from age 3-18. YES SIR!!! Southern Cooking.

I'd like to add to my list of favorites: [bold]CATFISH[/bold]