1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

football manager 2006 (closed)

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by owenforde, Oct 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Perry138

Perry138 Guest

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope Football manager is worth all this i ve had this proggramme up and running twice but i dont know what i did to get it goin im usin ANTI BLAXX , D tools, and alcohol 120 ive mounted the file and used anti blaxx to run it , it takes forever to load up and when it does it just come up with an error sayin fm.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience im all new to this process i really need someone that knows what they are talkin about to HELP ME

2. lakersman

lakersman Member

yup i have the same problem as perry.

3. manpreet

manpreet Member

cant play fm 2006

4. owenforde

owenforde Member

guys did ye change the settings to the settings ur suppose to have in anti blaxx?

5. manpreet

manpreet Member

i just did as was written..i was able to play the game well..but next morning when i turned on m com i was unable to do so..tried uninstalling daemon and reinstalling but cldnt..cldnt install dameon after that..said there was some 'some driver have invalid names or conflicts with other file or service in system.please choose other driver names or make sure you have rebooted after removal of software using same names'.damn it..

6. owenforde

owenforde Member

how did u download the game? was it thru bit torrent? and what type files were they when u downloaded them?

7. manpreet

manpreet Member

yeah it was through bittorrent site piratebay.org . there was a mdf file,mds file,the patch..that wasa all..i was able to play it yesterday though..add me on msn if u guys have and PLS help me out here..manpreet_anfield@hotmail.com

8. gooner87

gooner87 Guest

for some reason when i try to burn the mds image onto disc using alcohol 120% it goes to the screen just before the process begins which is the one that shows the disc status which says 'empty'and thats it it does not move on after that can anyone help. thanks

9. gooner87

gooner87 Guest

problem solved i was using a DVD...heh

10. gooner87

gooner87 Guest

I finnaly got it too work thanks for the help guys, anyone who is having toruble getting it to work just read through page one, you dont really need anti-blaxx just burn it using Alcohol 120%

11. owenforde

owenforde Member

no problem gooner, hope i helped in some way. great game enjoy!

12. Phoenix83

Phoenix83 Member

Last edited: Nov 3, 2005
  13. fanskap

fanskap Member

Hey!
    I've downloaded Manager 2006, I've done all the things you said and it works!
    But, how do I burn it onto a CD?
    I don't have any DVD-R just CD-R...
    I want the whole game including the languages and so on the cd.
    How do I do?

14. owenforde

owenforde Member

just put all the files that u got after u extracted it and put them all on the disc

15. faekillie

faekillie Member

is there any sort of crack ready that i can download for fm 2006.

16. owenforde

owenforde Member

THERE IS NOT AN ACTUAL CRACK FOR THE GAME, BUT IF U READ BACK THE THREAD IT SAYS ANOTHER WAY OF DOIN SO.

17. faekillie

faekillie Member

sorry i couldnt find it and im a bit thick could you explain it to me please if you dont mind

18. owenforde

owenforde Member

Download Anti-Blaxx v.1.17 patch it with this file http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S5IM0TRF
    by downloading this file into the main anti blaxx derictory! Open Anti-Blaxx, right-click tray icon, choose 'Settings'. Locate the directory of your Daemon Tools .exe file and set it under 'Daemons Tools' Click the 'First-Game' tab, under 'Game' locate the Football Manager .exe ( fm.exe ). Set protection to SecuRom 7.When prompted to, enter the name you want for this game ( FM 2006? ).Mount the .mds file into Daemon Tools.Right-click Anti-Blaxx tray icon and choose Run game -> FM 2006. Enjoy!

19. STUpid05

STUpid05 Member

Ok i've done everything it said and it still doesnt work it takes ages to load and then comes up with error (same as perry)

When you copy onto the cd do you put everything on it or just the mds file? i'll see if i can do it that way

20. craigy_05

craigy_05 Member

hey whats an mds file? how do you make that? thats the only part im stuck on ive done everything else

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.