1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For people who don't have official carrier sims for their iPhone...

Discussion in 'iPhone - Unlocking and hacking' started by Link2205, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Link2205

Link2205 Regular member

Hi! ^o^

Whilst looking around ebay for some other stuff, I come across this. I often see people having trouble with not being able to jailbreak thier devices, because they need activating first. The seller has sold nearly 400 of these and with only a couple of negative feedback regarding them, but that can be expected with mass produced products. They also ship worldwide.

I have an official sim, so I don't require one of these, so will therefore not be testing this out, but for the cost of just under £5, it couldn't hurt just to keep on the side incase you accidentally update your device and can't activate.

I hope this helps some people who may have problems with device activation. ^o^

Just for the record, I'm not promoting my own auction... >.<

Last edited: Aug 11, 2010
  2. hooter007

hooter007 Regular member

Nice1 Link2205 Price is good aswell! £5 inc delivery to uk
    But it goes up another £6 if needed delivered outside the uk "shame"

There is a similar thing for all other fones, Think its called "REBEL SIMCARD" i think it does the iphone aswell
    1 end goes over your normal o2 sim and you put the other end in your other network locked fone
    Not just for o2 sims, just used for example

And it's like your fone is unlocked!
    Good if you have blocked your fone by using the wrong unlock codes 3 times
    may help some1 who has done this!

also may aswell throw in a few (updated) links to unlock "other fones" LINK

3. Mickoz74

Mickoz74 Active member

http://www.focalprice.com/MX192X/Universal_ismartphone_SIM_Unlock_Card.html does this unlock a phone to use a sim card

4. Link2205

Link2205 Regular member

It doesn't say whether it activates the device aswell... So you might still need an official carrier sim card... >.< I foun this after a quick google search... :-D