1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For sale or trade: Various Items

Discussion in 'Sell your stuff' started by Quan127, Jul 17, 2008.

1. Quan127

Quan127 Member

I have a few things that I want to sell and see if any of you are interested. I will upload pictures later.

List:
    Sony Ericsson W580i Black AT&T with case, earbuds, 256MB Sony MC, charger and manual. Great condition. $150 shipped OBO

Nikon Coolpix S9 Silver in excellent condition. Comes with 2GB SD Card. $90 shipped OBO.

2x Sony PSP 3.6v 1800mAh batteries. Great for backups or use for Pandora. $10 shipped each or $15 shipped both OBO.

Sony Slim PSP black in great condition. Has LCD cover and white psp case along with an earbud. Has 4.01 M33-2 custom firmware installed on it. $170 shipped OBO. Sony Genuine 8GB Memory Stick Pro Duo. Loaded with PSP games. $80 shipped OBO. Together for $240 shipped priority USPS and insured.

Looking to trade for PS3 or an 8GB Apple Iphone.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 20, 2008
  2. crysis222

crysis222 Regular member

do u have halo 3

3. Quan127

Quan127 Member

Sorry, I have the following:
    Assassin's Creed
    Need for Speed Pro St
    Rainbow Vegas
    Blitz the League
    Madden 07
    Ghost Recon War Fighter

4. Quan127

Quan127 Member

Pictures have been added. The PSP is on a pending trade. If it doesn't go there, it'll be available for sale next week. Everything else is on sale for best offers. Paypal or cash only. Will not ship to West Africa.

5. dublin07

dublin07 Guest

will u trade the camera or psp for a gameboy advance sp with charger and game and the 3 lord of the rings dvd's with all the special features disc's and a 4GB creative zen microphoto broken but can be fixed i am just not botherd fixing it WB ASAP

6. Quan127

Quan127 Member

I'm willing to trade the camera. The PSP is on a pending trade. What is the condition of the zen? Pics of everything?

Last edited: Jul 18, 2008
  7. dublin07

dublin07 Guest

alri and by wat do u mean the psp is on pending trade i might be able to get the pics just i dont got a computer it broke i use the ps3 for internet i bought a keyboard and mouse for it to make it like a computer i will try to get pics

8. dublin07

dublin07 Guest

alri and by wat do u mean the psp is on pending trade i might be able to get the pics just i dont got a computer it broke i use the ps3 for internet i bought a keyboard and mouse for it to make it like a computer i will try to get pics

9. Quan127

Quan127 Member

You're not selling the PS3 are you? Lol, I'm selling everything to get me a PS3 or a modded xbox 360. The PSP is on a pending trade with somebody, but if it doesn't go through I'll likely sell it.

10. dublin07

dublin07 Guest

sorry for the double post eh the zen is in good condition 1 or 2 little scrtaches on the screen and a tiny little dint in the sidebut still good i dont have boxs for the things except for the dvd's i do have boxes for them

11. Quan127

Quan127 Member

How hard is it to fix the zen?

12. dublin07

dublin07 Guest

dont no but it is definite that it is possible to fix i sent u a pm of the pictures

13. dublin07

dublin07 Guest

eh sorry but wen will u find out about the psp cause i will need to get it before the 27th of july and sorry not sellin the ps3 i love it to much and soz dont got a modded 360 wb asap

14. dublin07

dublin07 Guest

sent u a pm

15. Quan127

Quan127 Member

I got it. If trade doesn't go through next week. I'll see what I'll do with the PSP. I don't use it much but can sell it for a lot.

16. dublin07

dublin07 Guest

alri will u take my offfer for the psp jus i need it for the 27th of july cause im goin on holidays for 3weeks

by the way do i get the case with it if so cool pm me were u are asap

17. Quan127

Quan127 Member

Ok, the phone is up on eBay so the PSP and camera are left. Price reduced for the PSP and 8GB.

18. dublin07

dublin07 Guest

here can i trade yeh for te 8gb psp memory card please wb asap

19. Quan127

Quan127 Member

All I'm interested in trading is an iphone or a ps3. Other than that, it'll be cash.

20. dublin07

dublin07 Guest

ok but tought we had a deal bout the psp