1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

for those who bought dvd2one please help

Discussion in 'DVD2One forum' started by stagfish, Jan 28, 2003.

1. GPB

GPB Guest

I have successfully copied DVD's using DVD Decrypter, IFO Edit and nero 5.5. I have also used DVD 2 One to compress large DVD's to fit on 1 DVD. But could anyone tell me if I really need to use IFO Edit at all or will DVD 2 One edit the ripped vob files ready to burn to disc. Also (a bit off topic) has anyone had success in copying DVD's that play in an unchipped PS2, if so could you tell me how. Cheers

2. GPB

GPB Guest

Me again. I noticed on one of the PS2 forums that Dextrslab had mentioned copied DVD's playing on PS2's but i wasn't sure if you meant chipped or unchipped. Any feedback would be helpful. Ta

3. loaded

loaded Moderator Staff Member

DVD2ONE authors the disc, so no need to process with IFOEDIT before burning. PS2 questions, please refer to PS2 forum

:)

Paul.

4. GPB

GPB Guest

Can anyone let me Know where to get CopyToDVD burning program as a few people seem to be getting good results with it.

5. Wizkid

Wizkid Active member

Check the DVD2one site www.dvd2one.com

It says where to get this prog

6. Sophocles

Sophocles Senior member

This is the copy to DVD web site. When you install it open DVD2one and you will notice that a check box for burning has been added. Always check it before you begin compression.

http://www.copytocd.com/