1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For when a new version?

Discussion in 'ratDVD discussion, help and suggestions' started by FLIPOXP, Jul 11, 2006.

1. FLIPOXP

FLIPOXP Member

The people are many who we are waiting for the news on the project and however webmaster is an irresponsible one that does not respond to any mail nor in the forums… She is not strange to me that people do not donate money. I was going to donate money to collaborate but seeing that they do not respond and the project for I am not reversed in nor Euro…
    Webmaster if you read east message would request to you please that you the future put the news on the project and of ratdvd, that options it will have, the improvements, on the quality, will be compatible with hd-dvd and bluray to compress? etc…

-------------------------------------------------------------
    Aqui lo pongo en spanish...
    Hay unos cuantas personas que estamos esperando noticias sobre una nueva version de ratdvd.. y yo estoy interesado, hasta iba a donar dinero para colaborar con el proyecto... pero viendo la irresponsabilidad del webmaster en que no lee ni responde los post ni mails pase de colaborar y asi la gente comienza a desesperarse sobre este proyecto... porque queremos saber el futuro de ratdvd...

Webmaster si lees este mensaje te pediría por favor que pongas noticias sobre el proyecto y el futuro de ratdvd, que opciones tendrá,las mejoras, sobre la calidad, será compatible con hd-dvd y bluray para comprimir? etc...

2. BruceJr

BruceJr Member

thats what im talking about!!!!

I love(D) this program, and have a lot of movies I want to rip to the format (a few hundred), but when I heard a new version would be out soon (this was in january 06) I decided to wait, and see what new features might be included, see if the compression might be a little bit better, see if more people started using it. then I would donate some $$$$ and convert away. but still no new version, and the website has been down now for over a month. no replies to emails. what is happening? I want it back.

3. FLIPOXP

FLIPOXP Member

That is what I want to know, but gives rage to that they are so irresponsible. The only solution that we have left is divx 6 that supports menus, the problem is that we will have to hope until end of this year that saldra drdivx 2 and according to I have leeido podra to codify dvd with all its menus, the problem is that not if it is possible to be returned to turn of divx to dvd… aim a greeting;)