1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

forgotten back for newbies

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Kburn, Jan 27, 2005.

1. Kburn

Kburn Guest

there is still alot of post saying they cant burn the forgotten.Ok girls get out a pen and papper becuse this is how to do it and what to use even if you never burned a dvd (AKA)backup.you will need four diffrent softwares anydvd dvddecrypter and dvdshrink and neroburn .download and install all four softwares restart your computer.just make sure anydvd is runing in the back ground put your dvd in your dvdburner open dvddecrypter click on dvd-hard drive button.it will save it to your hard drive c:forgotten will be were its stored.close dvddecrypter open dvdshrink go to open folder find the file on your hard drive called c:forgotten it will anlise it.then after its done click on back up it will encode it.if you have neroburn wich can be dowload to.it will eject the dvd and ask for a dvd-r dvd+r put your blank in thats it it will burn if not you did somthing wrong.

2. freedom2

freedom2 Regular member

"ok girls get out a pen and paper.....and so on"

you don't need all four programs, not in my world

"how about AnyDVD, DVDShrink and DVDDecypter"

=3 programs

UMMMMM.............

backed up "Forgotten" myself buy way of

DVDDecypter in (F)File mode to HD, DVDShrink
    Re-Author Movie Only, DVDDecypter in (W)Write
    Mode.........

Last edited: Jan 27, 2005
  3. bazilla

bazilla Regular member

kburn: what a useless post!

1. You didn't add anything to what's already been said.

2. As freedom2 points out (though his post confuses me a little bit), you don't need all four. While I used three -- dvd decrypter, dvdshrink, and Nero -- one could let dvd decrypter do the burn, and get by with two.

3. You seem to think you have something important to say to people, but lack the patience (or skill) to do so in an effective and appropriate manner. Some basic spelling (or typing) and grammar skills would help in endeavors like this.

4. vurbal

vurbal Administrator Staff Member

@Kburn
    Let's avoid any more insulting posts in the future. And as has already been stated you can do the whole thing with just Decrypter and Shrink. I personally don't use Decrypter (or Nero) to burn but for those who are looking for free software you don't need to use AnyDVD or Nero.

5. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

@ Kburn

The cardinal rule of taking an "I'm so superior holier than thou" attitude is to be able to spell and use correct grammar. I realize that not all folks are masters of the English language but you obviously know how to turn a computer on and navigate the web so by not using a simple spell check you've shown what a fool you are. Your extremely arrogant post accomplished a level of redundancy that would make twins jealous. Sadly there's no prize for that but I will give you something and it's called a warning - lighten up the attitude or your stay will be short.

6. freedom2

freedom2 Regular member

@ vurbal.

what progg's might you use?
    i know you been at this longer than me....
    sure you could shed some light on it.
    some of these people need to get a grip....
    thanks

good day to all........

free

7. squizzle

squizzle Active member

Just to add to the last comment made, I have been noticing a lot of newbies getting pretty ugly with the posts lately. I wish they'd just chill out. People look here for help, not to get insulted. I feel that if someone who does not know the answer to the question being asked, yet they call that person stupid, ignorant, etc., that actually they are stupid one who would go out of their way and insult. Sorry, probably should have put this post in the Safety Valve, but you guys were on the subject.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2005