1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forum alterations

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by Oriphus, Jul 18, 2003.

1. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

dRD - should thre be a seperate forum for PC Gaming problems?

2. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Havent you heard of blasteroids.com?? maybe its not up big yet but it will be eventually!_X_X_X_X_X_[small]http://www.BillLonero.com - Check out a true artists music!

aD Channel on IRC: Server: rod.liquidirc.com channel: #ad_buddies

[/small]

Last edited: Jul 18, 2003
  3. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

Yep, Blasteroids.com will ultimately take over AfterDawn's all console/gaming issues and that's why we haven't bothered of launching separate gaming forum areas for PC at aD yet. I'm getting the final touches ready to Blasteroids and hope to get it launched within next week (I'm going on 3 week holiday starting on 25th and I want to get it launched before that).

4. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

ok - wem thsts ok cuznm i was ion t hte fdunk tonight with michael wilis. we were bvery drunmin and coul nt replty to dssoonn

5. ABMone

ABMone Guest

Is this foo faded or what

i seen like 15 posts of Oriphus talkin jibba jabba

This guys must be blazed out of his mind

6. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Sorry about that man, could you point out any posts that i havent changed because myself and my mate willis got through 48 bottles of Stella Artois last night and then drank some of my girls vodka. (Had a nice we bit of herbs as well).

I woke up lying in my hedge this morning :-(

7. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

I know about blasterids, just wondering if a link to it from forums should be considered. On that note, i think there should be some sort of link to the dvdxcopy forums from the main forums page on afterdawn. I didnt even know there was one for a while! A lot of people post questions here that should be posted there basically because they are not aware of it!

Chris

8. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

Oriphus: I've been wondering implementing something similiar that is currently visible at DVDXCopy forums -- if you scroll down the forum list on main page there, at the bottom you see the blue box forwarding users to aD's forums. Similiar boxes for Blasteroids and DVDXCopy might work just fine.

Anyway, we don't promote Blasteroids yet as it is not ready yet :)