1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

***Forum Rule Violation***

Discussion in 'Sell your stuff' started by paulhomie, May 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paulhomie

paulhomie Member

Up for sale I have an Xbox 360 complete system w/ accessories: HDMI, Power brick, component cables, 20gb hdd, headset, ethernet cable, 1 wireless controller. This system is pre flashed with ixtreme 1.51 and is 100% safe to use on xbox live. Asking price is $200.

2. BriManN

BriManN Member

And how would i go about buying this?

3. paulhomie

paulhomie Member

Where Are you located at? do you have a confirmed paypal shipping address? if not i could also accept money order but paypal seens to work the best

4. jt7698

jt7698 Member

Do you have the drive and firmware to burn the games? And maybe a tutorial or point me in the right direction. I have a modded ps2 and can burn games so I'm not totally ignorant about the process. But I heard xbox and ps2 are a little different in that area.

5. paulhomie

paulhomie Member

I can give you a tutorial on how to burn games. but unless your downloading them you have to get a special samsumg dvd rom to actually make copies of real games but downloading them is real easy actually you can go to youtube and type how to burn xbox 360 game and there is a 10 minute step by step tutorial on it

6. jt7698

jt7698 Member

So to write the games you can use a regular dual layer dvd rom? Does it come with any games? Is it new or refurbished? Does it have the x-clamp mod? Sorry for the ?s but I like to know what I'm getting into before I plop out money.

7. paulhomie

paulhomie Member

yes you want to use verbatim +R dual layer disc for burning the games I can include 1 game amd if you want any more I can give them to you for $6 dollars a piece the disc themself cost about $3 dollars the unit is a new system that was taken in. It has never red ringed but When I opened the system to flash it I removed the xclamps for percautionary reasons because the system works better without the clamps to reduce the risk of overheating.

8. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

closed due to piracy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.