1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

***Forum Rule Violation***

Discussion in 'Sell your stuff' started by rob13, May 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rob13

rob13 Regular member

I have used Premium Ed. Xbox 360 with Falcon Chip in Perfect Condition that has been Modded via Ixtreme 1.4 (I think). What's included is below: I will ship for Free via USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground and accept Paypal, Money Orders and Cashier's Checks only. Please email me for questions.

$200

Xbox 360 Game System w/ Ixtreme Firmware:
    - Wireless Controller
    - Power Cable w/Brick
    - AV/HD Cables
    - 20GB HDD

Please email me for the list of Games!

Last edited: May 29, 2009
  2. wabashman

wabashman Active member

word of advice, you might want to put a dollar amount in your post as you will get told this isnt ebay and to specify a price.

3. rob13

rob13 Regular member

Okay, Sorry..

4. wabashman

wabashman Active member

no offense but it didnt bother me if your thread didnt have a price in it, i just thought i would save you from having a mod bust your chops over it.

5. rob13

rob13 Regular member

Thanks for the help, I put $240 OBO, do you think would be okay?

Last edited: May 28, 2009
  6. wabashman

wabashman Active member

personally for me its really high. the last few that i've sold were around the 160-180 mark and came with all the same stuff as yours minus the games. but if your games are true legit ones, then it could be worth it. but burnt games are only worth about 2 bucks each. that and when you add in the fact that it only has 1.4 on it it would deter me even more since you need at least 1.51 to play any of the newer wave 3 games.

7. rob13

rob13 Regular member

Oh, okay. I've 20 burnt games for it but I know what you mean. I'll change it to 200.00 for now. I am offering Free S&H though...

8. dvtran93

dvtran93 Regular member

Not trying to burst your bubble or anything, but 1.4 is rather outdated. You're missing a lot of the more recent features that an eager buyer may be looking for. You can get new jasper consoles for $200 and pay someone $20 in your local area to mod it for a total of $220. Then buy an elite hard drive for around $70 and you've got yourself a 1.6ixtreme jasper with 120gb. Spend $25 for disks and you've also got 20 games.

Or if you're cheap:
    Buy a barely used jasper console for around $120-$150 and pay someone $20 to mod it. Then buy the 20gb hdd for around $30-40. So around $180 would be the cost to do it all seperately, but you are selling the bundle for $200. I'd say $170 should be the highest. Add the 20 games and free shipping and then $200 is fair.

9. rob13

rob13 Regular member

Thanks for the info. Is there a way to tell which version you have?

10. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

closed due to piracy.
    -computer programs or licenses to computer programs (or products that can be classified as computer programs). Only exceptions to this rule are original, "boxed" console and computer games, which can be sold via our site. MMORPG (such as WoW) accounts, and other game accounts that do not include game license (i.e. only the rights to the account are transferred) are allowed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.