1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Freakiest Dream

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by NicHt, Mar 28, 2007.

1. NicHt

NicHt Regular member

I just had the feakiest dream. I was on this flight out of Germany, on Lufthansa. We were flying and had trouble taking off. When we finally did, we started flying for about 30 mins. Then for some reason the plane stopped. And we landed on a highway and into a forrest. And for some random ass reason we all got out of the plane, and a bloody T-rex came out of no-where. I tried to run into a subway tunnel, but the thing ate me. Then for some reason I came back to life (Weird huh?) And I appeared in a German theme park, and I was really pissed off because I didn't want to die. I was just playing along then I realised, would I be here forever? So I went off to some person and asked them, they said we go between this themepark and a village down the road. Then I woke up... That's just weird. I remeber having those dreams when I was like 12.

2. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

I've had the same comical dream since I was a kid (and I'm 54 now!). My cat is on the ice wearing these tiny little skates and doing all the fancy ice-skating moves LOL! I still get that stupid dream and always wake up laughing. (When I was a kid, I had a much older cousin who use to skate for "Disney on Ice" and I use to love going to watch him). How my old kitty fit into the picture, I have no idea LOL!

3. NicHt

NicHt Regular member

Wahaha, awesome. Anyone else?

4. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

I love Lufthansa, their service is so much nicer than any other Airline. They actually give you food. Um... food.

5. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

Do you dream about Lufthansa?

6. NicHt

NicHt Regular member

Wahahah, Don't you?
    Lufthansa was pretty crap, marginally better than American Airlines.
    But American is widely regarded as the worst Airline on this planet, putting puddle hoppers to go over the Pacific etc. Crappy surly stwardess's, showing fu**en 7 year old movies on practically woodgrain tv's. But that's off subject.

7. dazila

dazila Regular member

Too much Germany LOL!,Lufthansa have pretty good service though to what i have seen.
    Where abouts in germany did you live I lived in Munich Until 1997 it was about a 25min walk from the Olympic Park and the Big BMW head Buildings it was pretty good i moved to Australia though but germany ahve some of teh coolest trains ive seen.

8. NicHt

NicHt Regular member

Dude. Thats freaky again, I lived in Perth, Western Australia, then I mo ved to Frankfurt.

9. Indochine

Indochine Regular member

The other night, after watching a rather creepy film, I dreamed that I had just murdered my mother, and was feeling terribly guilty about it. I felt so bad in my dream that I had an ache in my chest where my heart is. I needed to tell someone so I told my father what I had done. I thought he would tell me what a terrible thing I had done. He didn't. He said very briskly, "It's a shame, but what's done is done. We'd better cut her up and dispose of the pieces before the police get suspicious. We'll dump them in the woods." I was horrified at his answer, I wanted him to shout at me and call the police!

The dream was like various bits of the plot of the film all jumbled together. I told my girlfriend the next morning, and she said, "I knew that movie would give you a strange dream!" She said I used to scream in the night after watching the X Files.

The film was "La Noche De Las Girasoles" directed by Jorge Sánchez-Cabezudo.

10. WierdName

WierdName Regular member

*NOTE: I AM NOT SAYING IM PSYCHIC!*
    My freakiest dream was probably where I vaguely remember dreaming of being in the car going somewhere but not being able to force myself to move. All I could do was watch what I was doing, which was staring out the window. Then expiriencing the same thing later in real life...
    Kinda creepy..
    *NOTE: I THINK BEING PSYCHIC IS A LOAD OF YOU KNOW WHAT*
    EDIT- Oh, and not remembering the dream til later when it happens and I have a deja-vu.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2007
  11. NicHt

NicHt Regular member

@indochine
    Wahaha, your dad is awesome XD

12. NicHt

NicHt Regular member

double post

Last edited: Apr 1, 2007