1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

free avi to dvd programs to use 1 or 2 times before buying?

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by shianda, Feb 12, 2007.

1. shianda

shianda Member

All of the conversion sites all let you have a trial of only a percentage of your conversion. How do I know if I want to buy it if I dont get to see the full results? I don't want to throw my money away and have tried recommended programs to have them be useless. Is there any sites that let you try it 1 or 2 times in full?

2. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

get vso convertxtodvd it is money well spent a lot of members here use this program and are verry happy with it

3. compact

compact Regular member

You can always try free Avi to DVD programs to use 1, or 2 times and then not buy and continue using...

AVI2DVD is good and always you to modify the output.
    Satsuki ALl2DVD is easy to use.

Of course you can still pay for software if you like...

4. shianda

shianda Member

Don't get me wrong. I don't mind paying for software. I am just getting sick and tired of paying for crap in this world. Everybody seems to be trying to sell you garbage for an arm and a leg. A little negative? Sorry. I work hard for my money. Thanks for all your help. I really appreciate it.

5. collarme

collarme Regular member