1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free Ringtones for my LG F2100???

Discussion in 'General mobile discussion' started by chpatte4, Sep 28, 2005.

1. chpatte4

chpatte4 Member

Does anyone know where I find free ringtones & or mobile phone tools for my phone? Thanks for your help.

2. Cecim

Cecim Member

I would recommend ringtone media studio below is a link to download a trial version. With the trial version you can download up to 5 ringtones, logos or videos. If you decide to purchase the program you get over 500 ringtones wallpapers and videos and the online library. Make sure have a data cable with software to transfer to your mobile phone or bluetooth the program will not transfer it for you. If you have verizon you will only be able to use the sms delivery service were you can send the file through sms and then set it as a ringtone. Here is the webpage I purchased it from www.bvrp.com and recieve a 15% with promo code tech68.

3. Eskimonio

Eskimonio Regular member

Another good program is Xingtone
    it will send the tone to your phone via txt msg, but you'll be charged for data transfer...which can get semi expensive.

Here's a place for you to dl factory ringtones to your comp.

http://vzw.ztango.com/vzwtones

You click on the purple smiley next to the tone u want...windows med player will start playing the file > you select > file > save as in windows med player and u save the file to your phone...then transfer via data cable.