1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free ringtones for vx3300

Discussion in 'General mobile discussion' started by joebucks1, Aug 7, 2005.

1. joebucks1

joebucks1 Member

Hi I was woundering if anyone knows if there's a place to get ringtones for free I have a LG VX3300 and I hate the basic ringtones but don't wanna spend friggen $1 on a beat that doesn't even match my cd players abilities.....PLZ PLZ someone help .......
    Anouther thing is anyone knows where I can get free voice tones or games for this cell I would be thankful....Lastly if there is no sites does anyone know how to convert other ringtones to the ringtone type I need or have the ability to send me the ringtones if they have some on there computer....Thank you all who reply for your time....

2. thecraigc

thecraigc Regular member

3. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

there is a program that you can buy that will allow you to put mp3 music as a ring tone, it's called XINGTONES

http://www.xingtones.com/

The software converts MP3 files, or compressed digital music files, onto wireless phones, which would take the current ring-tone phenomenon one step beyond providing the robotic sounding renditions of tunes currently playing on phones.

Xingtone enables users to bypass the gouging ringtone resale market and create their own clips from CDs or compressed files, and upload those clips to their phones.