1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free RSS Media Aggregator :: NOMAD Media Hub

Discussion in 'PDA discussion' started by jrdand17, Apr 11, 2006.

1. jrdand17

jrdand17 Member

Looking for the best way to fetch, access and share rich, up-to-date media on your Pocket PC ?

Look no further, you’ve found NOMAD Media Hub
    [bold]Download Link [/bold] :: http://www.nomadreader.com

NOMAD Media Hub (NMH) will fulfill all your needs for mobile Entertainment & Information content, empowering you to create, share and personalize your very own media channels to go. NMH is entirely multimedia-enabled allowing multiple channel subscription, customization, playback and support for rich mobile contents such as Podcasts, Videocasts, Image/Text feeds as well as smart feed channels powered by Google News, Flickr, Webjay, Podzinger, Fotolia, Blinkx and many more ... !!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Driven by RSS, the hottest new Internet technology, NMH lets you grab, monitor, program your favourite online content and “Hubcast it” directly to your mobile companion: keeping you informed and entertained anywhere you go, no matter where you are.

This version of [bold]NOMAD Media Hub[/bold], includes your personalized My NOMAD Channel Manager, plus an entire pre-packaged Interest Channel line-up available on a fully customizable subscription mode.

Go, Play, Move :: NOMAD Media Hub.

Download it for free at http://www.nomadreader.com

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Hi jrdand17 and welcome to AfterDawn.

If I understand your link correctly this application is freeware with no strings attatched correct? If that's the case then I see no problem as we're big freeware fans around here. If that isn't the case then the link will be removed and you'll be asked to buy ad space to help keep our site up and running.

We also ask that, if folks need help with the software, you help them here in our forums but if you have detailed guides or tutorials elsewhere you're more than welcome to link to them. We'd sure appreciate your help here :)

Last edited: Apr 13, 2006
  3. jrdand17

jrdand17 Member

Nephilim, this BETA is completely FREE !

No strings attached promise.

Tools, guides, discussions about NOMAD Media Hub go here:
    http://nomadreader.com/forum/

What if you could use a Browser Toolbar to add easily content feeds to your My NOMAD channels ? Think of the possibilities...

Andres :: Nomad Media Hub Insider

Cheers !

4. jrdand17

jrdand17 Member

Last edited: May 3, 2006
  5. backupguy

backupguy Regular member

i can't do it,i've installed it on my spv e200 but there's no way to launch it,the phone doesn't have a programs list or task list or anything?

6. jrdand17

jrdand17 Member

Sorry dude NOMAD only works on Windows Mobile Pocket PCs 2005.
    Smartphone support will be avaible later this year, I heard.

7. backupguy

backupguy Regular member

oh ok ,kl