1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free Software to burn a Xbox and Ps2 game and if possible Gamecube

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by s2a, Mar 17, 2005.

1. s2a

s2a Regular member

I need software to burn my games!!! My baby brother is crazy, he eats my games (doesn't swallow the cd)and they break I don't want this to happen anymore!!
    So, I got a chip for my xbox but can't copy the games!
    Please help me!

P.S. I need a free software! (not a free trial)

2. jjcf89

jjcf89 Member

ok Im a intermediate but i find that if you have boxXplorer you can easily copy games to the hard drive. Im not sure how you running your xbox. If your booting the dashboard from the harddrive or cd?
    What dash you have. My menu is set up so you can just hit games and select the game or apps and select boXplorer. There is also the chance that your dash doesn't automaticaly search for new games causing you to write them in every time. I should be able to edit the .ini file. You can also copy games if you put the disk you wanna copy in the drive and open an ftp program. open d drive and copy all the files inside the d drive onto your computer. Then back to your xbox harddrive. This is the only other way other than boXplorer that i know of. If you need boXplorer i can e-mail you it. I don't know where to download it so ill just send it to you if need be.

3. s2a

s2a Regular member

Im installing a chip in my xbox now so I can transfer my xbox games to xbox's hard drive then connect it to my comp, then burn it from there than put the backup dvd (xbox game) into my xbox and play it.

I just want to know is it possible to do that with a ps2?
    If you have a hard drive, in it.

I don't need any comp software if that works, just one more thing, I don't know where I can get a Gamecube Chip, and is it possible to put a desktop pc hard drive in it or only a laptop hard drive in it?

P.S. I heard somewhere in afterdawn.com that you could install Windows Xp on xbox, I just want to know how.

4. lilnicka

lilnicka Member

ok, i have installed a chip into my ps2 and dont no anything about burning games or anything, can anyone tell me, what is the best burning program 2 burn games and what type of dvd's or cd's i need 2 buy in order 2 burn these games? thank you

5. s2a

s2a Regular member

dvd +r/+rw/-r/-rw and sometimes cd-r and dual-layer dvd discs as well.. as for programs I think dvd decrypter is one of the processes you have to go throught.. someone help me with the same question he has which is bassicaly "what do you use to burn ps2 games"

6. gammer92

gammer92 Guest

can sum one plaese tell me where i can download xbox games from?

7. s2a

s2a Regular member

wen i started this thread i was a completely stupid guy now im a intermediate send me boxplorer and dvd2xbox if you can, wats the difference between them?

8. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

@ gammer92

Such requests are against forum rules so let's not do that again.

9. riddic18

riddic18 Member

hey,

I have downloaded boxplorer and i have ftp it over to my xbox. i have evox dashboard. I click on boxplorere but it just says loading then kicks me back to the the evo x main menu. Someone please help

10. s2a

s2a Regular member

if u got a problem with boxplorer delete it re-ftp boxplorer if that doesnt work forget boxplorer and install dvd2xbox (I personnaly like dvd2xbox better)

11. qasim1991

qasim1991 Regular member

I agree with you on this point. I have a ps2 but I think it will give similar results on xBOX since they both use DVDs.

Open DVD Decrypter
    Insert original game
    Specify location image will go to and drive the game is in
    Click on Mode>ISO>Read
    Click on File>Decrypt
    When finished insert blank DVD
    Click on Mode>ISO>Write
    Specify which image to burn and the drive the blank DVD is in
    Click on the button which has a green arrow on it (somewhere near the bottom)
    When finished, well, Voila! UR done

Hope this helps

12. joschez

joschez Regular member

hahaha this if funny

13. riddic18

riddic18 Member

hey,

I have downloaded breath of fire 4 and i want to burn it for a ps1. I have sub, ccd,img, and cue files. I burn them to cd r but they dont work, i try many ways. Can someone please help me. I think i need a bin file but there isn't one there. PLease help

14. jjcf89

jjcf89 Member

the sub, ccd,img, and cue files are for the clonecd program. You should try that. this website should work. http://www.elby.ch/fun/software/index.html
    Just mount the sub file when you install the software.

Last edited: May 10, 2005