1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free Sports etc?

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by UKBenC, Aug 11, 2011.

1. 2dogsfighting71

2dogsfighting71 Regular member

Yeah I get what you're saying Mickah.

The problem with Sopcast is that unless you're a MUFC or LFC fan, there wont be a decent link for most games.

I recorded the Everton vs Wolves game last weekend on Sopcast. The stream was poor and then it went off halfway through! Not great!!

Also sometimes you look fwd to a game and then there's no link! Or you cant find a link half an hour b4 the game so you go out, then you find out later that the link appeared 2 minutes b4 kick-off!

Having said all that, when it does work well, it's brilliant!

2. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

thats the prob, you can only stream whats on TV, so if the game your after aint on, it aint on, your not gonna get much better on paystream sites, as i say, the majority are all the same streams,

wiziwig is now fully working (formally myp2p) http://www.wiziwig.tv/index.php?part=sports

3. 2dogsfighting71

What I meant was that I got links for some games that were non-Sopcast.
    So the game was televised but there was no Sopcast link.

A few weeks ago, there were 10 different Sopcasts links for LFC.
    EFC had none!!! But i'm not bitter....!

Eh Mickah, is wiziwig better than fsi or do they just use the exact same links?

Cheers, 2dogs

4. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

you can bet the are, just taking a stream and redoing it, you will get links on wiziwig if there is one going, prob not on SOCPAST, but you will get to see the game, the top streamers will do the big games, such as Bloodzeed, ALV on SOPCAST, YES also cover a lot of games, but yeah your right, its mainly the big games, but you will get a stream none the less on Wiziwig for your games and it will be free, which is always the good thing

5. 2dogsfighting71

Cheers Mickah :)