1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free to air channels

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by pandaman2, Jan 21, 2010.

1. pandaman2

pandaman2 Member

hey does anyone have the software for free to air channels such as all the ones of a freeview box as i cant get any firmware to work for the premium channels, so i was just wondering weather i can get all the free to air channels because at least i can use it as a freeview box then

2. cactikid

cactikid Active member

if the channels have gone to n3 you wont see them.

3. pandaman2

pandaman2 Member

well what about tranfering software from a freeview box to a eurovox this could be done and this would be great for people who have had there channels cut off cause then they could just use the box as a freeview reciever

4. e45

e45 Regular member

As i have already explained to you you will get any freeview channels that is availabel on that box regardless of what firmware you have on it the channels that wont come in will be the ones you have to pay for or have the doller symbol beside it.

A freeview box you buy from dixons or else where is a totally different box and no other software will work in either box as the boards are totally different and also you would need a freeview aerial for the dixons one as.