1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free to Air question

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by james636, Jun 15, 2007.

1. james636

james636 Member

OK, I've done a google and yahoo on this subject, but I haven't received a definite answer. Is it possible to receive premium channels with a free to air pci sat card. Every vendor that offer these cards are very convincing about the fact that their cards absolutely cannot receive encrypted channels, but I here that it can be done? So can anyone shed some light on this matter?

2. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

sat cards just aren't worth it. get a standalone free to air box for real support.

3. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

who is telling you this? if they are so sure about this have them show you that way you would know for sure talk is cheep, and if the vendor says that it can't get the pay channels, why would they lie, there must be something else that you have to get extra to do this, but what you are wanting to do is steal the pay channels right? there is one thing no one likes a theif, so if you can get it and you get cought stealing you know you will get the big fine and maby jail time, so is it worth it? i don't think so, good luck your going to need it.

4. james636

james636 Member

First off Sheriff, you need to calm down. Who said anything about stealing? You have no right to be going around accusing me as being a thief. You know, some people are so quick to falsely accuse someone of things that absolutely are untrue. How Lame.

Now for those who are searching for answers like myself, the quest is over. The answer is yes, There are cards that can receive both FTA channels a encrypted channels Click below http://www.brymar.co.uk/acatalog/Satellite_TV_PC_Cards.html

After purchasing the card, contact your satellite provider so that they issue you a subscription card that will unscramble the channels that you purchased with your subscription.