1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FREE XBOX LIVE!!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Bloodust, Jan 28, 2005.

1. Bloodust

Bloodust Guest

1st post here

but for people who like halo halo2 counterstrike and a whole bunch of games all u need is a rj45 pactch cable (or croosover or network)then go to www.xbconnect.com go to downloads and download it ITS VERY DAMN FUN!!!!!

2. Bohefus

Bohefus Regular member

It is a very good program(XBconnect) but you can only play system link games online with it.I wouldn't consider it free Xbox Live.

3. elusiv1

elusiv1 Regular member

I agree that XBconnect is a very cool way to get online, rather than using Xbox Live. There is also another free alternative to xbox live called Xlink Kai Evolution 7, make sure you guys give it a try.

4. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

I have both Xlink Kai and XbConnect. Both basically use the same thing, except Xlink Kai is more extended and you can use it with PS2 and GC. Xlink Kai also has clans :)

5. rb13

rb13 Member

Hey guys...I just downloaded xbconnect. I want to play online now but when I connect my xbox to my pc, the internet doesn't work for some reason. Why doesn't the net work when I connect?... Any help would be appreciated, thanks.