1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Freemake Video Converter old versions of software

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by vinckles, Aug 26, 2018.

1. vinckles

vinckles Member

Afterdawn has a good collection of 26 of the 40 older versions of Freemake Video Converter, from version 4.0.0.0 through to version 4.0.3.4 Is there any chance Afterdawn will complete the collection and add the 14 other missing versions? I am also looking for one of the later, paid, versions: 4.1.9.88 Can anyone say when they are likely to appear? Don't take too long - it is urgent that I find them and hopefully they will work good for burning video to dvd.

2. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

Have a look over at videohelp.com as there's more than just freemake

3. vinckles

vinckles Member

Thank you for writing. I am not quite sure what you are meaning. Videohelp.com is a forum but as far as I can see they do not stock any of the older versions of the Freemake Video Converter, that I could download!
    I was hoping someone with some authority over Afterdawn, someone in the know about the list of softwares on offer, would write and tell me the position as far as the goods go. Will more versions be added to the list soon, please?