1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by hd517, Feb 9, 2005.

1. hd517

hd517 Member

i recently bought the fresh prince of bel air season 1, and i wanted to back it up. its not working:
    1. everytime i put in a dvd,power dvd usually asks if i want to play it, this time it didnt
    2. my computer wont even open the dvd in the xplore menu
    3. and dvd shrink doesnt read it as anything, it thinks the drive is empty.

im using the newest shrink, and my dvd burner works, it reads sienfeld and the simpsons easily, but its having probelsm with this, can someone help m ASAP?

2. sean5775

sean5775 Regular member

Well I don't know how to help you, but to make you feel a little better, I also bought this a today and my Power DVD or nothing else will recognize these DVD's either, they play just fine in all of my DVD players. DVD Shrink or DVD Decrypter will not open these because as far as the computer thinks there is nothing in the drive. I have 2 DVD drives and tried both. Never seen anything like this.

3. hd517

hd517 Member

you too huh? mayeb this is new type of protection?

4. slnixon

slnixon Member

Same prob here. NEC 3500 and 3520...doesn't work on either. I have a laptop with a Matshita (???) DVD player only, and it works fine. Never encountered anything like this. I've tried changing FW, but no avail. Anyone else like to tackle this one?