1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friday Nights At AD

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by john179, Sep 17, 2004.

1. john179

john179 Active member

Is it me being a sad man and visiting AD on a Friday night or does anyone else visit as well???????????

2. agent-k

agent-k Regular member

I'm here every night John, although we did go out for a meal tonight to one of them Brewsters reataurants. A bit like a Harvester but without the sawdust on the floor.
    Took the three kids as well, wish we bloody hadn't though. Food on the floor, in my lager, in their hair.
    Pigs, the lot of them.
    I'm not taking them again, well...not when it's my turn to pay anyway.

3. john179

john179 Active member

Here is me taking my kids to posh places to eat and you regret taking your lot.Let it be known john179 loves to splash his cash regardless the cost.No exspence to little for my kids regardless the cost.This is why Burger King is out of the question and Mcdonalds may help towards my next upgrade.

4. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

8:30 on a Friday night, and i'm here at my computer playing Hitman: Contracts. I say we throw a party on afterdawn. *mutes CSI* lemme crank up the music, turn on my disco ball, and get something started! *lights his black lights and strobes* woo woo!

5. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Look at all you poor fellows with kids! 32 years old, no kids, no attatchments, no divorces haunting me, no nothing. Which leads me to my next statement......

I'm seeing if there's any smut on IRC that I haven't downloaded. Been at it all night and no luck so far.

6. john179

john179 Active member

Hey there Nelph theres plenty of smut on the IRC and if you watched that lot thats some serious smut mate.