1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friends, insecure

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by billybob, Feb 8, 2006.

1. billybob

billybob Regular member

Read my recent post in the bitching thread mate. I gotta go bed now.

see ya.

P.s i think im on thin ice with ddp. have i been an arse recently permiggs?

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

permiggs, isn't that a date rape drug? if so edit your post as i think it is.

3. permiggs

permiggs Regular member

You're right ddp, the last one was. Not the top one. Acids get used to have a massive (if sometimes nasty) laugh.
    It's not a crime to have a bit of knoledge about these things ddp, i bet billy never heard about it before, but you're the guv, so it's now gone, no problem. ;)

Billy, ddp is normally a fair bloke, stay within the lines and you shouldn't have problems.

4. ddp

just didn't want it to come back at this site if something happens

5. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

@ddp

I can see the first salivating lawyer jump on a case for some teacher who got drugged and is blaming AD. Any thing we say can and will be held against us.

6. permiggs

permiggs Regular member

A teacher got drugged? When, where? That's nasty... Off the hook!

I can see the second salivating lawyer jump on a case for some DVD video that got copied and is blaming AD for the loss of earnings... Anything we don't say can't be held against us... lol

7. ddp

not so much the teacher but others if you catch my drift.

8. billybob

billybob Regular member

Ha ha. Im not spiking anyone ina hurry.
    Not if its gonna damage their health seriously. I just thought it would be a laugh lol.

9. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

Acid isn't a date rape drug but, all the same, it would be a terrible thing to do to anyone ... take it from an aging hippie LOL!

10. permiggs

permiggs Regular member

Hi Gerry.

Acid is not (very) dangerous. In the right environment it can be a terrific drug. But obviously when you're talking about someone that never experimented and/or aren't ready for the effects, it can be very disastrous...

But i did mention rohypnol as being the amnesia inducing potent stuff in terms of chemical/drinking drugs. It makes you sleep for a full day when taken with alcohol... For some people that is their way to face this world... Unfortunately, it has been used to target innocent people as well. To counter that type of usage, those pills now release a very strong blue dye when in contact with any liquid. But any person should drink off bottles and keep their thumb over the top.
    More info here:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/medical_notes/270247.stm

Last edited: Jul 7, 2006
  11. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

How are you permiggs you raskel? Leave it to me to improperly read: I have a bad habit of just scanning things which will get me into trouble on of these days!

12. permiggs

permiggs Regular member

Hey Gerry!

I noticed that there's a lot of tension going on here at AD at the moment... I think people spend way too much time in here...
    Perhaps the closing down of the 'Safety Valve' forum altogheter would fix it... Or probably would just take it into the main stream AD... Don't know/really care... ;)

Things are cool mate! Yeah, guess what? Decided to pack up my crappy job as a design engineer to push an electric pump truck around a warehouse... In terms of money it's a little less, yes, but the responsability hassle is next to none... Life is to enjoy now... ;)

How about you? Still taking care of the Philly lazy asses looking to live off the gov? :D

13. rav009

rav009 Active member

Just thought I'd check into this thread, a big HI! to Gerry, Permiggs and Billy :D

@Permiggs, Love the fact that you used to drug your teachers to miss PE..lol :p

14. ireland

ireland Active member

rav009 climbs to the top of Mt. Sinai to get close enough to talk to God. Looking up, he asks the Lord. . . "God, what does a million years mean to you?" The Lord replies, "A minute."
    rav009 asks, "And what does a million dollars mean to! you?" The Lord replies, "A penny.
    "rav009 asks," Can I have a penny?" The Lord replies, "In a minute".

and that was for not saying good morning to me

15. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

Hello to permiggs and rav009, yeah things been ugly here every once in a while. But it was like that when I started to post 6mos ago. I just avoid the nuts as best as possible. Permiggs you should come around more often. And rav009 try to keep the peace. Words of wisdom from you, in the now infamous bitch thread.

16. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

I never thought of Rav as a keeper of the peace ... he must be up to something LOL!

17. permiggs

permiggs Regular member

Rav... Keeping the peace? LOOOOOL! It's like getting a wolf to keep the lambs quiet! LOL

No mate, i never done that to my teachers... But it did happen in my school. The poor woman ended up in the hospital for 2 weeks to recover...
    I did see a mind f£$k to this geezer with acid during a party tough... That was hilarious from MY point of view... The little noises and the little things that provoke deep paranoia made the guy cry on his knees in front of everyone! That was one less bully in the school... lol

Garmoon, i can't spend a lot of time in here for various reasons, the main one being my mrs... She deserves more attention than AD.
    I still do a bit of lurking tough, keep some threads subscribed but another major thing that keeps me away is stuff like the "infamous bitch thread". It is a major turn off, especially when you know and like all parties involved...

Billy, stay away from that thread, i don't think you'll get anything out of it... Well, you might get a ban...

Oh, Good morning, Ireland... lol

18. rav009

rav009 Active member

@ireland, Lol, very random indeed but this is safety valve and that made me laugh, as always, ireland's here to enhance our threads, I read a post from you saying you want to leave, you should seriously reconsider there cuz you will be very sorely missed and who's gonna post your legendary pix for all occasions?? Gerry1?? No!, Lol (just a joke Gerry:D)

@garmoon, Cheers buddy, we @ AfterDawn have a great set of mods so though things may get ugly now and again, they are taken care of so we can relax and enjoy the experience :)

@Gerry & Miggs,
    Lmao!, I've calmed down allot now, not the volatile phycho I was when I first registered, I care too much about aD to let loose the "dark side"..Lol.

Just search some of my recent post's for proof :D

19. permiggs

permiggs Regular member

Ok Rav... So... What is your doutrine again? lol

20. ireland

ireland Active member

edit as i moved my post forward..