1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friends, insecure

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by billybob, Feb 8, 2006.

1. permiggs

permiggs Regular member

Bottom one!! Bottom one!! I said it first! I don't care! Bottom one is mine! No, no! I saw it first! I called it first! lol

2. ireland

ireland Active member

other post was edited as this is a repost

rav009
    the peace maker but it a dfferent piece he wants,
    like the gal top right,ye rest of ye members get the pick of who ye want...

[​IMG]

3. rav009

rav009 Active member

Lmao ireland!

I feel sorry for whoever is married to that thing, as we all know some poor loser was desperate enough for her..her, wtf sorry I meant it.

Terrifying, just..terrifying.

But funny.........Lol :D

4. billybob

billybob Regular member

Hello good friends!!

This threads gotten a bit lively recently, its the first post i made thats reached over 5 pages!!! AND its been edited!

@Rav....You have calmed down a bit....but do i need to say more than "need a free copy of nero"??

@Permiggs, does that rophynol thing with alcohol really work? Makes you sleep for a day? I wish we could get away with things like drugging your teachers to get out of pe nowadays, but we get suspendid for fights and forging notes!!! ha!

Also, im about the unsubscribe from that thread, it just puts me in a bad mood lol. It is funny when Jerry comes along and tells us of his humerous misfortunes though!!!(ha ha just kidding gerry!)

@Ireland....the post of yours about that guy who moved to texas saying he loved it was great too!

@all. Its really anooying cause i love threads like this, but by the time ive came home from school and being out with my mates (anjd girls permiggs :p) theres been 20 odd posts!! ha!

@Gerry, my birthdays the 30th July i think you asked in the other thread.