1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

From Bittorrent to playable game

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by bmms, Jan 14, 2005.

1. bmms

bmms Member

Is it a more complicated process to go from bittorrent to a playable game does one have to transfer it all to cd then back to the Hd or do you only have to transfer some of it to cd is there away you can completely skip burning it to cd or what

2. cgram7

cgram7 Member

please describe what file format the completed torrent is (i.e., .bin,.iso, or other)

3. wolfy40

wolfy40 Guest

I have a bunch of files saying 0-sh4tr.00 to 0-sh4tr.047(47 files)also I have a file called 0-sh4tr.sfv does anyone know how to change this to a game.Here's hoping Atb wolfy40.

4. Balaam

Balaam Regular member

@bmms,
    Get alcohol 120%, and you can just mount the image, no need to burn it to a cd.

@wolfy40,
    you need winrar. show a little initiative and google winrar, its very easy to use.

5. scorched

scorched Member

wolfy40 once you get winrar extract the files to a cd image (it may be a .bin/.cue or an .iso) Once you get your cd image then you can burn it with any cd prgram that supports that image type (alcohol 120 probably supports the most types) the sfv file lets you check if any of the files are corrupt