1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

from california to oklahojma to missouri

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by neil0337, May 3, 2007.

1. neil0337

neil0337 Regular member

wish me luck afterdawn guys i'll be leaving california to missouri..

2. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

welcome to my state. it's hilly and yet...flat. ^.^

3. Dunker

Dunker Regular member

We have lots of blondes with hills here...;)

4. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@Dunker...best of luck guy! Moving is always such a pain in the a$$. If you're not accoustmed to cold and snow, you might be in for a surprise come winter LOL!

5. ZeroHour

ZeroHour Guest

dude that is sweet movin from one state to another. but when i was in missouri it was HOT!!! it was like 80f when i was there. but good luck

6. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

i moved from lompoc calif in june 6 1988 to mountain view missouri, it was a little hard to get used to the shock of everything so slow as far the way of life, the town i moved from had 50,000 people to a town that had 1,800 people, at the time the bigest change was the rate of pay, when i left i was working in a plant making $18.50 ph, and got a job here making boats at $3.15 ph. but that was thain and this is now, making goog money now, and the small town kinda grows on ya, so i like it

7. ZeroHour

ZeroHour Guest

yea dude small towns are FUN i am moving from minneapolis to a town called zim on the border it is not on the map it has about 200 people in it and the nearest town has 7,000 people but small towns are quieter and u can get to know more people which is always fun. i hope a smaller town grows on u the same way

8. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

you can go trenching in a small town, and your neighbor can shoot at you without having to involve the police. :)

9. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

"Trenching" ?? Vas is das?

10. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

basically, it's doing a burnout in someone's front yard to leave a tire-dug trench.

11. ZeroHour

ZeroHour Guest

ohhh i tried that but in a park and it did not work

12. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

yay, let's destroy some public property. -_- at least do it to someone who deserves it.

13. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

LOL! I don't even understand the explanation ...duh!

14. ZeroHour

ZeroHour Guest

gerry1, it is when u hold the break or E-break on your car and accelerate at the same time and then let go of the break. but auslander, it was at a park or field the rival football team practiced at

15. neil0337

neil0337 Regular member

lol.....thanx guys wont be to long before i head out.....i'll be in a small town i think its nixa mo.....gonna be a hella a drive for me...i got kids so itll take me longer....thanx again guys

16. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

Best of luck once again ... the kids will probably have a grand ol' time. Also, depending on their age, maybe you can pack some stuff and go on a little camping trip (use to be my favorite activity until I hurt my neck and back). Take it easy guy and try to make the absolute best of it ... hell, I'm actually jealous! It would be such a nice change from Philly ... a good change like that is good for everybody once in a while.

17. fatstrat

fatstrat Regular member

Well I have lived in Missouri my whole life and it is good living. Nixa is south of Springfield and north of Branson. If you travel south you will go through one of the prettiest country you will ever see. Branson is our yearly vacation for my wife and kids. So much to see and so much to do.

Strat