1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

from iphone to mac

Discussion in 'iPhone - General discussion' started by coolzm, Aug 1, 2011.

1. coolzm

coolzm Guest

Hello,everybody,I bought a new iphone Recently,but I meet a problem with it.
    my iphone:iphone 4
    operating system:iOS 4
    my mac:mac OS X 10.6
    Is there an easy way to sync all my iPhone notes to my macbook?
    Thanks a lot.

2. roselinap

roselinap Member

Launch iPhone to Mac Transfer software, and connect your iPhone with Mac, you will see all information about your iPhone, such as type, capacity, version, serial number, and format, will be shown on the main interface.Above information is come from a article I have found online,here I share it for you How to backup iPhone to Mac. Hope it will help you,too.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2011
  3. Tracywa

Tracywa Guest

Detailed info, like it.

4. Altyin

Altyin Member

You can sync your notes via iTunes on the info tab in the other section. You can also use mobileme. I cannot recall if you can get a limited version of MobileMe while they are in transition to iCloud? If not, once iCloud is live, that will support the syncing of notes. It also works great for contacts.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2011
  5. pearlmi

pearlmi Member

I'm not 100% sure if you can sync notes, but if you can, you'd most likely do it through iTunes. iTunes is what you use to take care of any syncing between your iPhone and computer.