1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fs2004 Graphical Problems

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by mbbsantos, Oct 3, 2007.

1. mbbsantos

mbbsantos Guest

I have two problems in FS2004. 1º- When I open something that "pops up" in the simulator that thing opens but seconds later disappears in the background . 2º problem is that I have something causing VPU recover. My video card stops responding after, before or in the middle of the flight. Some times this problem makes my computer crash but sometimes I can recover it. Even after re-installing and cleaning the registry the problems continue there.
    I have Windows XP Professional(SP2) with a Pentium 4 (3 GHz) and a Radeon 9200 SE with Direct X 9.0C.
    My video card is currently using ATI Catalyst 6.5 drivers and I've already tried with Omega drivers. My monitor is a LG Flatron 795ft Plus.
    What else can I try?

2. Waymon3X6

Waymon3X6 Regular member

Well its your graphics card, you need a better one. newegg.com has great deals, so I would go with them. Also, is your card pci-e or AGP?

3. mbbsantos

mbbsantos Guest

It was a pci-e. Now I have a ATI Radeon 9600 pro(256mb)and that resolved the problem
    P.S. Sorry for the late response but I didn't had access to internet.