1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ftp 2 pc now what

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by scoobywrx, Dec 2, 2003.

1. scoobywrx

scoobywrx Guest

got an original game ..mine of course and its enter matrix and its 4.7 gig too big 4 a dvd-r also ive got an executor 1 mod chip and eventually managed 2 ftp anyway most people say just burn this as a data disc and some say use xiso but how do i get the game 2 work i deleted some fmv,s please dont say search as ive searched all week also do games need patching

2. Scot

Scot Regular member

There is a special patch that needs to be used to back up enter the matrix. This game has some file names that can not be transferred due to long file names, the patch will correct this. You can read about it at www.xbox-scene.com

3. brandonba

brandonba Regular member

use craxtion the newest that will patch it and make the iso, then burn then image iso.

4. Scot

Scot Regular member

That is absurd, you people are vey mis informed. Craxtion will not patch enter the matrix. Craxtion patches the default.xbe file in the game and removes the media protection for you peoples still running older bios's. However enter the matrix has long file names and requires a special patch. You can read exactally how to back up the game here. http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?act=ST&f=11&t=56223&hl=
    You people should really learn what you are talking about before you give advice to someone, one of these times you are gonna give the wrong info and end up messing up someones xbox that might listen to you.

5. theone30

theone30 Member

Well said Scot go to www.xbox-scene.com for ALL your questions for Xboxes believe me the answer is there!!:)

6. ELVER_GUN

ELVER_GUN Regular member

YOU NEED TO COOL DOWN MAN

people here are trying to help

7. Scot

Scot Regular member

I said nothing hostile, but supplying people with information that is not even correct is not a way to help people. If you dont no what you are talking about then you should refrain from posting. This was a question about backing up a game. What if it was something more complex? What if you took the advice from someone on updating a bios and they were wrong and you fu**ed up your xbox, then how would you feel. Dont tell me to calm down, i am all for helping people. Just make sure that you no what your are helping them with.

8. brandonba

brandonba Regular member

i agree with you gun calm down. i think Scot should of posted his anwser 1st instead of pointing him to the direction. plus i try to help everybody i can, i read his post wrong sorry dude but dont have a cow man. nobodys perfect im still kind of new to the xbox i soldered and did everything myself with the help of xbox-scene.com. 1 thing though i still cant get xbmp player to werk i edited the evox ini and everything else this thing is killing me when i try to load it up on evox apps it goes rite back to the dashboard.

9. brandonba

brandonba Regular member

you no what i think that it sounds like you might no it all, maybe we on here shouldnt help you if we can, cause we dont no what we are doing, so dont post here start your own forum cause you no it all..

10. brandonba

brandonba Regular member

another thing would you go back over any of the other posts that i helped somebody and see if i gave the rite direction or answer, please i need your help thanx.

11. scoobywrx

scoobywrx Guest

you guys are soooo fast and very helpful i am very new to this it took me a week to ftp my xbox then i put evo x on and my xbox would,nt work at all good job i backed c: and e: up another question my mate as had loads of emulators put on and i thought of borrowing his and putting his files on mine but he said he had to have his bios flashed and the lad struggled because he,s using an exacutor 1 thanx 4 such a great responce

12. Scot

Scot Regular member