1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FTP Issue Please Help

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by Kergan909, Jan 8, 2005.

1. Kergan909

Kergan909 Member

When I run Flashfxp and connect to the xbox using a router and patch cable. I can only Access the the xbox when the Xenium screen is loaded and only then does it show the folders with no content. I can't get it to connect when I'm running EvoX dashboard.

Please Help

2. bigmac102

bigmac102 Member

either can i, i need help on that too

3. havingfun

havingfun Member

Try this: with your EvoX dashboard, goto system settings where you can change the network settings such as ip address, etc. they should correspond to your pc window os network settings which depends on how you want to connect between pc and xbox. After successful connection with Xbox, then be sure to check "show hidden files" option and use passive mode under Flashfxp program. If you are not familiar with Flashfxp, goto their website and look under FAQ, you can find instruction how to show hidden files. The reasn that you can't connect to Xbox with EvoX dashboard is that EvoX dashboard and Xenium OS have seperate network settings. You have to set network settings under both conditions for you to connect to both environments. Many dashboards have FTP capability but Xenium OS has its own FTP function as well as SAMBA feature built-in. Good luck.