1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FTP PROBLEM!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by jherrero, Nov 11, 2004.

1. jherrero

jherrero Member

Hi, im trying to ftp into my xbox. My routers ip is: 192.168.1.1 The ip of my computer is: 192.168.1.102 The ip of my xbox is: 192.168.0.1 The problem is that my evolutionx doesnt have the option in the main menu to acces the settings, so i can change the ip. So the flashxp doesnt make sync. Is there another way to change the ip of my xbox? or can i change anything else so they can recognize each other?

2. davepyne

davepyne Member

you can't change settings on your xbox? either you messed with your evox.ini file too much (in which case you could just re-install evox), or you just haven't looked hard enough for these settings.

3. bluebus

bluebus Regular member

I think what you need to change is the default gateway. You need to find out what that is then you should be able to connect using the current xbox ip.

4. FullySik

FullySik Guest

i know my xbox ip but how do i find out the computers ip and one last question what is router and where can i get that ip.
    sorry never ftp before

5. FullySik

FullySik Guest

i found all thi out my self to get your computers ip using windows xp click start all programs accessories command promt type ipconfig and click enter.
    and route is for a network i dont have a network or lan

6. fastkart8

fastkart8 Guest

my xbox has error 21...how can i get its IP?

7. FullySik

FullySik Guest

with evox click system management, system settings and your xboxes ip should be there