1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ftp question

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by T-Mac, Mar 20, 2005.

1. T-Mac

T-Mac Member

i'm trying to transfer my nija gaiden game from xbox to pc via ftp(flashxp) but when i click on D\ in flashxp to drag all the game files to my pc i only see one folder of 13mb where are the rest of the game files?
    help please

2. Bubba1982

Bubba1982 Regular member

Maybe your games arn't on D drive. Personally mine are on E drive. Anyway, I'd get rid of FlashFXP and grab a copy of CoreFTP from download.com

3. T-Mac

T-Mac Member

i don't have the game in the xboxs hard drive i'm puttin the retail game in the xboxs dvd tray and trying to trnasfer it from there but i'm gonna try core to see how it goes

4. Bubba1982

Bubba1982 Regular member

I think I see your problem. Your just trying to FTP the files straight from the disc. You have 2 options.

1.Use DVD2Xbox and copy the game to the Xbox hard drive then ftp the files to your PC.

2.Use Craxtion4 from your PC. It will extract the game from your xbox dvd drive and patch it at the same time.

5. T-Mac

T-Mac Member

thanks i'm gonna try that. i'm new to xbox i just got my system modded last week you know how it is i'm still learning

6. Bubba1982

Bubba1982 Regular member

It's all good. You gotta start somewhere right.

7. T-Mac

T-Mac Member

i have a question i just installed a 120gb in my xbox now i'm going to copy a game to my xboxs HD should i copy that game to the e\games directory? and why it says that the e\games folder only has 4980mb available? my game its over 6GB and like i said i just installed a fresh HD do it should be over 100gb availabla on it

8. Bubba1982

Bubba1982 Regular member

if your going to ftp the game to your pc then feel free to copy them to which ever drive you want. I copy my games to e drive. I think the reason it is saying that e drive is so small is that e drive is only one of the partitions. I've only got a standard hard drive and it still has a bunch of partitions on it.