1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ftp WIth X2 Lite +

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by snowbdrtk, Nov 1, 2003.

1. snowbdrtk

snowbdrtk Member

I am having trouble ftping to my box. I have a x2 lite + and using slayer and x2 4977, i need to know the settings to be used, and i think flashfxp is still the most current but if another one is better please tell me and list the settings and ip address i need. THanks

2. bobsickal

bobsickal Member

I had the same problem but i found that if u extract all the files in the Slayer's xISO (recommend Xfer) then open the evox.ini and scroll to the network section, then change static IP from "NO" to "Yes" and set the IP address (the one straight below) to 192.168.0.1. Next go to your PC's network settings, click properties, then click "use the following IP" and set the IP to 192.168.0.3 and subnet mask to 255.255.255.0. Finally u should burn all the extracted files from the Slayer's disc onto whatever media ur Xbox can read (i recommend using Nero 6 and u must click DVD/CD UDF and the Force DVD-Video compatibility mode [required for Xbox TM]. Ur FlashFXP should be able to connect to the xbox via the IP address 192.168.0.1 and username xbox password xbox.