1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FTP

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by earmuffs, Sep 11, 2004.

1. earmuffs

earmuffs Guest

Hey, I had my friend mod my xbox, and install an 80g seagate hard drive inside of it this past week. I did this becuase i do not no that much about how to mod a system. I have read many forums on this website and have learned a lot. I purchased a crossover cable, got FlashFXP, yet cannot seem to be able to connect my xbox to my computer. I went to system settings, and see that the ip number that is in blue is 0.0.0.0, yet the second ip address is entered. I tried to quick connect with FlashFXP, and followed directions from a guide i found on this website, but FlshFXP says it cannot make the connection. If anybody could help out i would appreciate it. I love this website and appreciate all the insight you guys give. Thanks

2. cartmannw

cartmannw Member

Hi, Does the network light on your xbox and pc network card light up green?,if not it could be your cable, i had same prob tryed another cable it worked assign ip sorted.

3. Hrdrk20

Hrdrk20 Regular member

I had the same problem when I first modded. I have an old Matrix Xbox with Slayers 2.0 and still can't get it to FTP. I built another one with Slayers v2.5 and it FTP's perfectly. Use the IP address v2.5 gives you on the main page. P.S. What version bios did you flash to your chip?

Last edited: Sep 12, 2004