1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Full Disk not working with any movie! Please Help!

Discussion in 'DVD2One forum' started by thegame4u, Apr 6, 2005.

1. thegame4u

thegame4u Member

I am not getting Full Disk to work with any movie it keeps telling me that IFO file doesn not match up with VOB file. then it says I have to copy all dvd files with decrypter to perform full disk. I always select all the files. I don't know why this won't work, but it is very annoying. I can always do Movie Only with no problems. But some movies need full disk. HELP!

2. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

Try using Decrypter in the ISO Read mode instead of the File mode. Once Decrypter is done making the iso you can open Shrink, select File and then click on "Open Disc Image" from the menu. Find the iso Decrypter has made and proceed as usual.

Normally when Decrypter is in the file mode it automatically selects all the files. Something may be wrong with Shrink and for whatever reason it is not recognizing the .ifo files correctly.

You may want to try removing and re-installing the programs as well.

3. thegame4u

thegame4u Member

Thank you, I have found that if instead of using DVD2ONE, i just use shrink as normal, it works fine after I decrypt. Thanks a ton!

4. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

Glad you got it fixed!
    Happy Burning!