1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Full Guide to Gamecube Backup/Booting

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by Icemonkey, Dec 12, 2003.

1. bodger1

bodger1 Member

Thxs shank69ox BUT still not UK/Europe. All info appreciated.
    I see elsewhere that some of the developers would like a usb2 I/F for the GC. If the brains have cracked the proto then lets hope its not too long b4 the adaptor becomes just another piece of cheap & easily sourced "cable" with the clever bit in the PC not in the BBA. Would this remove some of the hub / switch issues also!

2. Civilian

Civilian Member

3. Fix_Metal

Fix_Metal Member

it's been a forum error...however I think that's the right thing...

4. Fix_Metal

Fix_Metal Member

it's been a forum error...however I think that's the right thing...

5. bigbobw

bigbobw Guest

How do you use the psul 1.1 software? I am terrible with dos. I get the list of things the software does, but i do not know what to do after that.

6. bigbobw

bigbobw Guest

How do you use the psul 1.1 software? I am terrible with dos. I get the list of things the software does, but i do not know what to do after that.

7. adbored

adbored Guest

Will any 10/100 switch/router do? I'm not hip to networking stuff. I've gotten Pong to load. That's it. I haven't successfully ripped anything. The largest rip stopped/froze at just under 100mb.

8. adbored

adbored Guest

Sorry. Multiple post.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]I like Girls Gone Wild! Whoooo![/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2004
  9. adbored

adbored Guest

Sorry. Multiple post.

10. adbored

adbored Guest

Sorry again.

11. adbored

adbored Guest

Sorry.

12. adbored

adbored Guest

Sorry.

Although, I guess the question isn't so much which specific switch or router will do, so much as which ones won't do. Thanks. Sorry again.

13. account

account Guest

ok look all the stuff i have on the gamecube can be gotten off of overnet you can try it but it's too big to e-mail to some e-mail address and i don't think that it would work either but if you wanna try it then you can get it yourself cuase it is too big to e-mail to everyone who wants it

14. account

account Guest

ok look all the stuff i have on the gamecube can be gotten off of overnet you can try it but it's too big to e-mail to some e-mail address and i don't think that it would work either but if you wanna try it then you can get it yourself cuase it is too big to e-mail to everyone who wants it

15. account

account Guest

16. account

account Guest

17. account

account Guest

18. account

account Guest

19. account

account Guest

20. tresselw

tresselw Member

Hi, I am also having some major problems trying to load isos. I have tried Pheonix and I cannot seem to get it to do anything...I have also done it the old style way with two cmd prompts. I can get it to the loader this way, but when I push start, the tv says loading and the cmd says waiting adds like 6 or 7 dots and then sits there and does not load anymore. When I used Pheonix, it would load to a black screen with music. It does not respond to and buttons except for start, which resets the GC. Any and all help is appreciated.