1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Funny Story! Hit by a Bus in Seattle!

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by Domreis, Mar 18, 2007.

1. gerry1

gerry1 Guest

@Molder and Domreis ... yeah, well I'm one of the few left who remember those pesky dinosaurs. Got into everything, damned varmints! I remember that, back in the last ice age when I was 14, I wouldn't have liked it had someone called me 12 LOL!

The U.S. is indeed law suit happy. Bush wanted to make some changes there and, for once, I actually agreed with him on something but he went too far so it never made it...again, nothing in moderation here. It is true that someone sued McDonalds because they got fat but at least they lost LOL! Yet, whoever said that someone sued because they were driving with a coffee between their legs and burnt themselves won a law suit is correct! Now, on all coffee cups, they must put "Caution, contents are hot!" LOL! Thats like buying a gun and putting a warning stating "Point other end" LOL! We also had a guy who broke into a warehouse of the NY Port Authority. While being chased by police and before he jumped into the water, he fell over a box that obstructed the walkway which is against the law. THe guy sued and won ... a thief! When he gets out of jail, he had millions on which to retire. So, crime does pay after all!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2007