1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Further to my previous message about disappearing channels

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by Cards26, Jun 18, 2007.

1. Cards26

Cards26 Guest

As I go through the channels, in the bottom right of the screen, there are four square boxes. When I go onto a terrestrial channel or News 24, the second one from the left is yellow and sometimes also the one on the far right, eg when I am on BBC1 ENGLAND, SCOTLAND etc. When I go to a satellite channel, THREE boxes are yellow- The one on the far left (which looks like a key), the one next to it and the one on the far right
    Does this help?
    Thanks

2. dbox2beg

dbox2beg Member

Do you mean you can't view the non-FTA channels anymore?

If so, what I would do, is turn off then on machine, tune into E4, reset the EPG (blue button > blue button > "somewhere in there") and wait for less than a minute. The channel should re-appear. The rest of the non-FTA channels should be fine now.

3. Cards26

Cards26 Guest

Hello there

Thanks for replying-I'm sitting here not knowing what to do :(

Did you also get my message about yellow boxes in the bottom right hand corner of the screen?

bigdunc told me to change location but now that i've done so, I can't get bruteforce any more-Just DEUTSCHLAND KABEL. I am so confused :(

Is there a convenient way to contact you?

Thanks so much

4. mgb17

mgb17 Regular member

Simply reflash the box.

5. Cards26

Cards26 Guest

But that cost me £45 last week and now I'll have to do it again? All I did wrong today was press the blue and red buttons on my remote and that was because someone on this site told me to do when my Shut Down wasn't working
    Why am I getting thise yellow squares in the bottom right part of the screen?

6. mgb17

mgb17 Regular member

Press the blue button and check which action you can start with the red button inside that menue.
    By the way buying a crossover network cable and maybe a nullmodem cable would be cheaper then to pay 45 quid for flashing.

7. Cards26

Cards26 Guest

I can't do anything with the red button inside there. I just get a list headed EXTRAS & PLUGINS

8. mgb17

mgb17 Regular member

Nobody know which action you started with that 2 buttons.
    There are dozens of different images on the market.

9. Cards26

Cards26 Guest

I'll have to spend another £45. I can't reflash :(

10. mgb17

mgb17 Regular member

Buy the cables and read the tutorials.
    Thousands of blokes were able to learn that simple steps.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2007