1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

game cube emulation

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by orenr61, May 6, 2008.

1. orenr61

orenr61 Member

i have been searching for a while now for gamecube emulators and the only one that seems to be somewhat playable is Dolphin. i purchased a "3 in 1 magic joy box" http://www.gameyeeeah.com/3-in-1-magic-j...lers-p-121.html in order to play as if it were the real thing, but every time i try and play the games using the GC controller the software crashes. does anyone have any knowledge into gamecube emulation or any other systems' emulation, and can you please give me some advice as to how i can fix my problem?

2. bandit008

bandit008 Regular member

deos the emulator itslef have a settings option? If so then there might be your problem. I remember a while ago i had the same problem but i was using a MAME emulator.I had to configure my controller to the emulator other wise it would crash. Also,if using windows vista, make sure your 3 in 1 is compatible software.

3. orenr61

orenr61 Member

i accually have another problem if someone could help me.....i used plugged in a PS2 controller to the 3 in 1 magic joy box, and every button works when i set the controller buttons for video games except the right joystick's left function. the controller, however, is not dissfunctional, because it works on my PS2 console.
    one last problem: the 3 in 1 magic joy box does not seem to be working at all with my xbox controller. when ever i follow the steps to plug in the controllers, the GameCube works and so does the PS2 but the computer does not even recognize the Xbox controller. can anyone please help me?