1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game Cube Manager

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by energize, Feb 19, 2007.

1. energize

energize Guest

I'm looking for a tool to create multi game discs, I believe there was one called Game Cube Manager but can't find where to download it ? If anyone can supply a download link or has a copy of this utility please can you share it with me .....

Thanks .........

2. Kenohki

Kenohki Guest

3. Wulfie66

Wulfie66 Regular member

keep in mind that even with GCMutil, you can NOT exceed the normal size of a gamecube dvd

4. energize

energize Guest

Thanks, I read that some of these tools strip down the size of each game so you can fiot more on each DVD, is that right ??

5. Wulfie66

Wulfie66 Regular member

you CAN remove some of the padding, but your final file (combined games) MUST be the same size as a normal gamecube dvd, and I'm not totally sure on the whole process.

6. Quezacotl

Quezacotl Regular member

It wont have to be exact same size as normal. I have experienced that a long time ago that it wont matter. But does'nt that gcm utility do it anyway normal size disk.

7. Wulfie66

Wulfie66 Regular member

yes, the gcmutil DOES make the iso the correct size