1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

game development

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by glitchzoo, Dec 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glitchzoo

glitchzoo Regular member

helllooo
    I just thorght id create a forum about game development.

i use fps creator and im wondering if there are any better affordable programs to make games. Fps creator is good but i dont think its up to the standards of selling games for two reasons: you need a really fast computer because it uses a lot of your cpu and because the game development dosent use a direct x kit it uses lots of yoru pc power up :(
    and secondly the main menus and save points just arnt professional enough because you cant display movies at the beggingin of the game and you cant have save points (and if you can i dont know how to do them).
    I downloded a game someone else designed in fps creator and it worked fine and didnt struggle on my computer but any game i make seems to struggle :(

ANd i know they are bringing out fps creator x 10 which is ment to be brilliant:D if you knwo anything please tell me :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.