1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

game that's like fable

Discussion in 'Xbox - Games' started by paulwal, Jul 29, 2006.

1. paulwal

paulwal Guest

i already played both fables for xbox and i played jade empire. what other games are like fable. it doesn't have to be a good and evil game, but where the combat system is similar, bunch of weapons to purchase, and different classes to become. thx.

2. Venom5880

Venom5880 Regular member

You might like Knights of the Old Republic. It isn't really like Fable, but it's a fun RPG. It's from the same guys that made Jade Empire.

3. tycobb

tycobb Regular member

I thought jade empire was a steamy piece of cow dung.

If you have ps2 get kindom hearts 1&2.For xbox the selection is more limited elderscrolls marrowind and xmen legends are similar to fable in gameplay but not in story line try those.

4. tycobb

tycobb Regular member

Oh yeah it just came to mind the grandia series is really good and sudeki as well.

5. paulwal

paulwal Guest

i played all those games even kingdom hearts 1 & 2 and morrwind which i hated the combat system in. The only ones i didn't play are grandia or sudeki. what are they about?

6. Venom5880

Venom5880 Regular member

Sudeki is a bit different. It's an action RPG, and each character plays differently. Basically, you can play most of the game as a FPS or an action RPG. Quite fun.

I've only played Grandia 2 on Dreamcast, which I loved playing very much. The little that I saw of the third seems to indicate that it's great as well. The battle system is far better than anything FF has to offer.

7. tycobb

tycobb Regular member

Aggreed I have grandia 3 and it's mind blowing however as usual with thes types of games you have to like "kiddie" kinda stuff.I thought the music was repetitive though every battle had the same music.

I thought kingdom hearts series was the best rpg I ever played personally.

8. punqewe

punqewe Active member

I thought grandia 2 on the dreamcast was awesome...I'm gunna have to check in on the newer ones.