1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

gamecube back up

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by GCFANATIC, Mar 27, 2005.

1. GCFANATIC

GCFANATIC Member

ok i have seen the viper chip for sale on various websites, i have over 30 gamecube games i would like to back up in case they get scratched etc...

i would like to know the dvd-rom or cd drive that reads them...the program that rips them clone cd?

and also the burning drive that will be compatible with the blank discs but also the gamecubes laser... and does anyone know where to obtain the quality smaller discs i would prefer ritek GO4...i'm assuming this has the best surface media...

and finally am i asking too much?

2. Ize

Ize Regular member

Yeah, you are. lol

Read the forum, educate yourself, the key to learning is to figure things out for yourself.

3. philipman

philipman Regular member

The search bar is a great tool to use.

4. Thombeal

Thombeal Member

Well, if you're after mini-DVDs www.wcwmedia.com has them, not the make you're after though. They're a good service. I've got stuff from them before.

Don't know anything about gamecube games though, but i think they're on mini DVDs aren't they?

5. Ize

Ize Regular member

it's a hybrid disk, but essentially a mini DVD.

So far the best DVD's to use are the +r's, they have the highest compatibility with cubes.A good Ritek 04 disk works great as well.

6. recondo

recondo Guest

does taiyo yuden make mini dvds

7. kalmeq

kalmeq Guest

what is a ritek g04 disc is it a dvdr with 4x speed ?

i mean why use ritek disk other are not the same?