1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gamehacks or exploits?

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by carlmax85, Aug 17, 2004.

1. carlmax85

carlmax85 Guest

hello everybody, i'm kinda of new on this, so sorry is if a dumb question.. the thing is that i payed some @&% so he would mod my xbox, but the only thing he did was using some kind of 007 saved file that flashed my bios, how does that work, i haven't been able to find that save, he tells me that when he load the saved game, a little evox menu appears, how is that.. i mean, what he did is called softmod, game hack or what, coz he didn't used any moded xbox, or any ftp link to do that to my xbox.. can anyone helpme and tell me what the hell did he do to my xbox... thankz

2. mess1

mess1 Regular member

This tutorial will tell you just about everything you need to know about the 007 game save exploit. How to do it, where to download the files and just about anything else you could possibly want to know.

http://www.supertrick.net/tutorials/softmod001a.asp

3. carlmax85

carlmax85 Guest

dude, the thing is that he didn't use any connection when he used that 007 hack... he everything did it, with the gamehack and evox installer for additional apps...
    how the hell did he do taht...