1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Games that need to be patched

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by pong3, Nov 16, 2003.

1. pong3

pong3 Guest

I thought it might be a good idea to list all of the games that need to be patched. Just as a reference or something.

2. dlg444

dlg444 Member

yeah i had trouble with world series 2k3 baseball, locks up when trying to load from the main menu screen. this was when i tried running off of the hard drive? anyone else have this problem?

3. deb5877

deb5877 Member

What is the list of new games that needs to be patched?

4. MikeDDR

MikeDDR Regular member

Don't bother with a list... use craxtion to make your ISOs and it'll patch automatically the games that need to be patched

5. deb5877

deb5877 Member

I guess I didn't explain my situation well enough. I DO NOT make backup copies of games. I get the games and then just copy them onto my xbox hdd. Someone said I need to update my bios, well that is very foreign to me. I don't know what bios I have now, I don't know how to update to a newer version. I need some simple instructions for "how to update your bios for dummies" I am thinking that maybe I can make a disk of the newer version, then put that disk in my xbox and let it update from there, true or not true?

6. MikeDDR

MikeDDR Regular member

You cant put your bios file in the c:\bios folder of the xbox HDD and then use the EvolutionX menu to flash the chip... be sure you have a bios file of the size that your modchip needs!

7. deb5877

deb5877 Member

I am totally lost! I am a female, not a male that knows the ins and outs of doing this. My bios version says "Unknown" on my xbox. I don't know if you want to email me and walk me thru this or not, would greatly be appreciated it you would. All I know is that the person who modded my xbox, I explained the situation to him and he said I should update my bios version. I don't know how to do that. I do know that my xbox cannot be hooked up to my computer for whatever reason. Something do do with my internet version or something.

8. strings41

strings41 Member

what type of mdchip did you buy (matrix, Cameleon,etc). If matrix, do you know how to open it up and flip the switches? Answer this and I might can help you.

9. deb5877

deb5877 Member

Hi,

I just sent you an email, but anyway, I have an apple chip

10. pong3

pong3 Guest

if your not sure how to ftp you should check out rusty dogs site. it has probably the best tutorial for setting up the ip addresses and walks you through the steps.

11. deb5877

deb5877 Member

Where would I find Rusty Dogs site?

12. pong3

pong3 Guest

Do you have Evox installed to your harddrive?If you don't, dont go on. If so, click here
    http://get-modded.com/Tute_forum.htm and go to basic network setup. Don't miss a step or it probabably won't work.

13. deb5877

deb5877 Member

Yes, I do have evox. Here's a stupid question, probably. Do you have to be connected to the internet in order to connect the xbox to the pc? I think my problem is that I do not have a dial up. I have cable high speed so what I am doing is taking the cable out of the cable modem and connecting it to the xbox and running flash, but still no connection to the host, that's why I ask if you need the internet as well. So confused, but I will look at this tutorial, thank for now.

14. pong3

pong3 Guest

No, you do not have to be connected to the internet in order to connect, but make sure you disable 1 connection if you have 2 running. If you cannot remember the steps you DONT have to shut down the PC. I'm assuming your using a crossover cable. Any problems just ask